No strategy exists in a vacuum. The interaction of one piece of the engine with another does more than create new life: it defines the spirit of the system.
When every minute of downtime costs money, how quickly can you recover your data?
Your datacenter needs to operate at peak efficiency, which means that you need your backups to run correctly the first time, every time. With similar data on multiple servers, it’s easy for the size of your backups to grow faster than they need to, so your backups have to be smart about data deduplication. Off-site storage is a must, and when the time comes to recover data, you want fast access and a rapid restore process from anywhere. If hardware failure takes down an entire server, you need to bring up a virtual instance fast, so that your site stays operational during the repair.
A backup solution managed by Arces provides all of this.
Benefits of Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Reliable local backups of critical data
- Provides data mirroring to two off-site locations for data protection redundancy
- Data retained offsite for one year after local deletion
- Pricing that scales with your storage utilization
- Remote access to data
- Ability to launch failed servers as virtual machines for near-instant recovery
- Choice of complete solution or integration with existing backup solutions